Our Vantage Networks service offering packs a punch. Plus, you’ll be amazed at how straightforward we are to work with. Talk to us about what you need and we’ll create a customised IT solution for you.
What does Vantage Networks do?
Vantage Networks will seamlessly transition you and your business towards optimum IT efficiency.
We start by mapping your current business structure, including identifying any problems or inefficiencies. Our experienced team then develops your ideal business structure and works with you to create a staged plan that will implement the new IT system with minimal disruption to your everyday business.
Who does Vantage Networks help?
Vantage Networks designs and implements IT infrastructure for a range of applications and requirements, including:
- Designing IT solutions for start-up, established and growing businesses
- Developing existing IT systems to increase the efficiency and functionality
- Integrating IT systems for interstate, overseas and company takeovers
- Migrating IT systems from old platforms to new, including physical, Cloud and hybrid environments
There’s no limit to the industries we’ve worked in, helping everyone from non-profit organisations, sporting clubs and social clubs to automotive, accounting, legal, medical, recruitment, mining and fire safety businesses.
What can Vantage Networks help you with today?
System & Cloud Management
- Managed Services – Vantage Network’s managed services provide a proactive IT service for your technology infrastructure that’s centred around extensive monitoring and scheduled maintenance to ensure your IT systems perform optimally.
- Cloud and Productivity– From Office 365 to Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and everything in between, Vantage Networks can recommend Cloud software, especially for your needs.
- Communications and VoIP – Vantage can help design, organise and support ethernet services and NBN as well as any telephony or VoIP services.
Security & Continuity
- Business Continuity – Our backup solutions provide you with the peace of mind that nothing will be lost if files are corrupted due to human error or cyber-attack. You’ll be up-and-running in no time.
- Security – Vantage Networks can provide layers of security that are tailored to your specific needs and minimise the risk to your business.
- Procurement – Our accounts with the largest distributors in Australia and internationally mean the right hardware and software for you are available at extremely competitive prices.
- Communications – Internet, Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) or microwave, we work with our communications partners to deliver the solutions to fit your requirements and budget.
- Infrastructure – Partnering with market leaders in hardware, we can procure, configure, install and maintain the backbone of your network.
- Ad-Hoc IT Consulting – The Vantage Networks team is extremely responsive and ready to assist you with ad-hoc support for anything IT, including fixes for unforeseeable issues.
- Projects – Already have in-house IT personnel but need additional expertise or technical labour for a specific project? We’re happy to work alongside your in-house resources to get the best results.